Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It has been a while since I even visited my blog. Though there were a lot of occasions which demanded blog-time I simply didn't have the will to put my mind on it. Well I don't want this to become one of those things which I start with full enthusiasm only to not care about it later. So here I am forcing myself to type whatever comes to mind thereby shrewdly optimizing office time.

I often wonder why do I even attempt doing this. Who do I want to read my blog? Would I like to share it with everyone? Or only with a few people whom I can trust? What do I want to talk about? Well, most people will not agree to whatever you say, in that case is it worth writing one? I have no idea why I want to do this. There is purely no reason and for that very same reason, I like doing this. I know It doesn't make sense but that is the whole point.

1 comment:

  1. Well I second your thoughts. Your better off cos u managed to fill in some junk in your blog but I've not even done that :D But ya on a serious note, hoping to see some sensible posts in the future :) Am spying your blog.. Mind eet :P

    ReplyDelete